Working with one of NSWs largest aged care providers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced aged care leader to oversee multiple aged care facilities within the Sydney region. Responsible for the leadership and management of the facilities across the region, the Regional Manager will set the clear strategy for quality service delivery in line with the organisation's standards.
With strong leadership capabilities, and strategic accumen within residential aged care, this position will be well suited to an experienced Facility Manager or Regional Manager looking to take on a multi-site leadership role for a high performing group of facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current Nurse AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a leadership/management role within a residential aged care environment
- A proven track record of managing and developing teams
- ACFI and accreditation knowledge
- Budget management experience
- Demonstrated clinical governance experience
- Strong operational leadership experience will be pivotal in this role.
To apply please submit your CV through the appropriate application link provided