About the role
An exciting opportunity to take ownership managing Disability Services for a key disability provider in Sydney's South. This includes accountability for programs and daily operations, service budgets, management and support of all service managers and teams, external relationships, image and reputation.
- Deliver high quality person centred active supports to clients
- Provide direction, development and leadership to the team leaders
- Oversee and support with the P & L, budgets & forecasts
- Develop growth and manage services within budgets
- Identify and transition business development opportunities that are aligned to the organisation's strategic growth plan.
About the Company
With an extensive footprint across lifestyle/ day programs, group homes/ accommodation, allied health services, getaways, supported employment and training to their client audience across the NSW, QLD and VIC.
Priding themselves on their reputation of delivering service excellence, person centred care focused on individual outcomes and because of this; are highly respected in the disability community.
What is on Offer
- Working for an organisation that has been awarded 'Employer of Choice'
- Salary packaging tax-free benefit of $15=,990 per annum
- Quarterly bonus if KPI's are met (up to 25% of annual salary)
- Opportunity to improve the lives of someone living with a disability
- Great support and staff culture
- Customer Service focused
- Previous experience with budgeting of over $5 million
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Strong time management skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities.
- Previous leadership experience within community setting for people with disabilities.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Well-developed communication and superior interpersonal skills with the ability to work with families, advocates and others as required.
- Ability to make a positive difference for people with disabilities.
If you are a fresh and energetic individual with a proven track record of success in leading teams to achieve business goals and delivery of exceptional service, we look forward to hearing from you.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please Dani White on 02 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org