Working with one of NSW's leading aged care providers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced aged care leader to oversee a portfolio within the NSW South region.
Reporting directly to Chief Operating Officer the Regional Manager is a key role within the senior management team responsible for the overall direction, service and business outcomes of the residential and home care portfolio within the NSW South region.
The position encompasses both strategic and operational elements and ensures all facilities within the region provide the highest quality resident-centered care.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive and commercially savvy industry leader to take ownership of delivering optimal business results across a specified region of residential and home care portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the operational management of designated regional facilities through effective supervision and support to Facility Managers to meet service provision requirements, high standards of care and service, and effective workforce management.
- Actively support and promote a culture of continuous improvement, managing risks, KPI performance and achieving the Aged Care Accreditation Standards.
- Develop and manage the annual budget in conjunction with the General Manager - Residential in order to achieve or exceed business objectives.
To be successful, operational and multisite experience is essential as is a proven ability to influence at senior levels, possess exceptional program management skills, be commercially astute, and deliver results.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant senior management experience in a Health are or Aged Care setting and sound experience in financial management and performance
- Extensive knowledge and experience in the management of and compliance with legislative requirements including the Aged Care Act 1997, Aged Care Standards and Accreditation and ACFI.
- Highly developed leadership and influence skills in order to implement changes and gain buy in from staff at all levels
- Proven ability to foster high quality relationships with managers and staff, working in partnership with service delivery teams to achieve organisational objectives
- Well-developed people management skills including the ability to lead and resolve performance management issues in a timely manner
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency with relevant degree; or
- Post graduate qualification in Health or Aged Care Management; or
- Relevant Health or Aged Care industry experience
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6203 or email email@example.com quoting reference: 25992.
To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.