About the Company
An award winning, not for profit organisation that has been caring and enriching the lives of older Australians across regional, and remote NSW and QLD.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Director of Care Services to oversee three homes in Central West
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Director of Care Services (Regional Manager) Manager will have responsibility for driving an exceptional level of clinical care for the residents, maintaining compliance through the accreditation process and managing and developing a team of high performing care staff.
Offering fantastic managerial exposure, this position is looking for an exceptional leader who has the vision and capability to play a significant part in taking our service from strength to strength.
- Managing and driving clinical and hospitality services to ensure positive outcomes are achieved for our clients.
- Managing and leading employees on a day to day basis.
- Putting your stamp on quality, infection control and service-based learning and development.
- Supporting the Residential Manager to meet financial and budgetary goals.
- Fostering a culture where learning, service, safety, improvement and teamwork is encouraged, supported and valued.
- Championing client rights and the creation of a culture where clients are respected as individuals, and reporting of client related concerns is supported.
Skills and Experience
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience as a Clinical Manager/Clinical Care Coordinator within Aged Care
- Demonstrated leadership ability and create sustainable and positive relationships with colleagues, residents, families and visiting allied health specialists.
- Solid understanding of Aged Care Quality Standards
- ACFI assessment experience
- Relevant degree or tertiary qualification in nursing.
- Strong clinical knowledge with at least three (3) years' experience working as a clinician (Registered Nurse, Nurse Unit Manager or similar)..
- Ability to identify and manage/mitigate risk.
A variety of benefits available to you both at work and outside of work. These benefits include:
- Supportive management structure with above average staff ratios
- Excellent remuneration package
- Driving relationship model of care
- Employee of choice
- Career development opportunities with an established aged care provider
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to email@example.com