About the company
This organisation is a faith-based community service business that provides high quality disability, specialist education, aged care and retirement living services. Having been in operation for over a century, this organisation currently employs over 2,500 employees over 50 locations and are an organisation that is committed to providing care across a range of services across Victoria.
About the role
Encompassing a team of over 600 employees, the Regional Manager is a key role within the senior management team. This role is responsible for the overall direction, service, and business outcomes of six Residential Services sites, primarily in the Eastern region of Melbourne. The position encompasses both strategic and operational elements and will ensure that all residential services facilities within the portfolio provide the highest quality resident-centered care.
The incumbent will work across all aspects of operational planning and governance, working closely with the General Manager to facilitate high levels of performance across people management, marketing and community relations, risk management and quality, ensuring high levels of stakeholder representation. Reporting to the General Manager, Residential & Retirement you will be required to:
- Oversee the operational management of the six facilities through effective supervision and provide guidance to site managers to meet service provision requirements, high standards of care and effective workforce management.
- People Leadership & Stakeholder Engagement - Ability to lead, negotiate and influence positive care outcomes, with the resident front of mind.
- Risk & Compliance - Stabilise clinical outcomes and ensure all employees are clear on what the care outcomes are and what role they play.
For this role we are seeking an experienced Regional Manager that has worked within a multi-site residential aged care setting. In addition, they will have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in nursing (or equivalent)
- Experience in managing at a senior level and 5+ years' experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately with residents and clients, families, employees and volunteers
- A personal commitment to work within and contribute to the organisation's vision, mission and values
- Ability to lead, direct and work as part of a senior management team
- Ability to be self-motivated and to promote a positive work environment
- Demonstrated ability to operate with discretion and to maintain complete confidentiality
- Sound level of computer literacy and understanding of IT systems and processes
- A current Victorian driver's licence
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package with not for profit benefits
- A chance to join one of the leading Aged Care providers in terms of innovation and positive staff culture.
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the leadership team based in Melbourne
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Amanda Halliday of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6203 or email email@example.com . Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.