About the Organisation
Sylvanvale is a for-purpose organisation providing support to over 750 children and adults from a range of cultural backgrounds across Sydney and the Blue Mountains to live and participate in their community, as they choose. With more than 50 locations, Sylvanvale is committed to providing high quality, customer-focused service to the people they support and their families.
The successful candidate will be responsible for eight accommodation sites within the greater Sutherland Shire region. With oversight of a $13 million budget, the Regional Manager will operationalise Sylvanvale's strategy and ensure the provision of high quality, person-centred supports to people with a disability receiving Supported Independent Living services.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, Operations, the Regional Manager will;
- Manage risk; balancing commercial and business requirements with the needs and expectations of people we support.
- Ensure all services are operating at full capacity.
- Ensure sound systems, policies and procedures are being implemented to meet quality and governance requirements and ensure their team are being supported to undertake their work
- Ensure all service are safe, customer and outcome focused
- Ensure local managers are working with their teams to maintain exceptional relationship management with people we support and their networks (including families, service providers, advocates and guardians),
- Lead a team of local managers to ensure high standards of practice and service principles are resulting in people with a disability living a good life;
- Act as a role model and drive a positive team culture that supports close collaboration in addition to high-quality and flexible service delivery;
As an experienced Regional Manager, you will possess:
- A depth of experience at a leadership level;
- Have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage day-to-day multi-site operations;
- Leadership experience with a track record of developing and building capacity within staff members;
- An ability to achieve KPIs and identify opportunities for continued growth, innovation and sustainability;
- A track record of engaging with both internal and external stakeholders to effectively communicate and ensure the smooth delivery of services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a manager to create a high functioning and supportive model of management and care.
What's on Offer
This is a rare chance to join a values' driven organisation and support the delivery of outstanding customer-focused care. Employing over 1,000 people, Sylvanvale will provide you with opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please contact Dani White on (02) 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Sunday 13th September