Our client is a national community services provider that provides support across both Disability and Child, Youth & Family services. The services are designed to meet the clients' every day needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Appreciating their employees as their best asset, the organisation believes in ensuring equal recognition, treatment, and opportunity to the customers that they support - which is only possible when they have great staff.
The Regional Manager will focus on supporting, guiding, and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support, and the local community.
Reporting to the General Manager - Disability Services, the Regional Manager will;
- Support the delivery of quality, person-centred services by monitoring customer satisfaction, insights, and trends to drive service improvement;
- Strengthen partnerships and pursue business development opportunities to grow and enhance services;
- Lead and support local community, customer and family engagement and relationship development;
- Ensure person-centred planning tools and practices are in place;
- Liaise with and develop professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
As the Regional Manager, you will have demonstrated experience coaching and mentoring teams, while driving service improvements to support growth initiatives.
In addition, you will have;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Services or related discipline;
- Significant experience in the delivery of Disability services and programs;
- Extensive experience in relationship development and management across both internal and external stakeholders;
- Demonstrated ability to grow service delivery within an organisation;
- Valid Driver's Licence and willingness to travel.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to drive the growth of a portfolio and be a part of a national team. You will get to join an organisation that believes it is everyone's fundamental right to have equal opportunity and equal respect.
How to Apply
To apply please submit your current CV via the link. Please note applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.
Applications close 11:59pm Wednesday 5th of May.