Working with one of NSW's largest aged care providers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced aged care leader to oversee multiple aged care facilities within the Sydney Metro area.
Responsible for the leadership, management, governance, quality and performance of the facilities in the catchment. Setting and implementing a clear strategy for quality and sustainable residential service delivery in line with the organisation's standards.
The position holder will work closely with the Director of Care and senior executives to provide leadership, vision and management of staff, work with other service providers within the Region and support and contribute to the delivery of corporate objectives.
The position is accountable and responsible in ensuring compliance with the organisation's policies and procedures, relevant standards, relevant legislation and accepted industry practices.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, proactive and commercially savvy industry leader to take ownership of delivering optimal business results across a specified region of residential aged care homes.
Reporting directly to The Director of Care this role requires someone who will deliver premium care services through effective stakeholder management, strategic thinking and superior leadership capability.
Leveraging resources and systems, success will be built upon a commercial focus, strong internal relationships and the ability to effectively implement company programs across the region.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all facilities to provide the highest possible quality of residential care and lifestyle
- Driving financial accountability and outcomes across P&L and respective drivers (ACFI, Occupancy, Labour
- and Expense Management)
- Optimise occupancy and RAD pool in line with budgets
- Develop and implement annual business plan and budgets
- Effective leadership with strong relationships with all key internal and external stakeholder
- Oversight and leadership pertaining to WHS management, and return to work / WorkCover claims
- Ensuring compliance with Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Building high-quality operational management teams
- Implement HR practices in line with the orgasnisation's systems and processes
To be successful, operational and multisite experience is essential as is a proven ability to influence at senior levels, possess exceptional program management skills, be commercially astute, and deliver results.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years' experience leading and managing operational services in an aged care,
- disability and/or community service environment.
- Proven track record of strong performance in driving results and key field operations metrics.
- Significant experience in networking, liaising and developing partnerships.
- Ability to prepare well researched, clearly presented reports and submissions as necessary.
- Current driver's license.
- Sound understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation as it applies to Aged Care Facilities.
- Sound understanding of, and ability to correctly apply, relevant principles of the Fair Work Act.
- Degree or Diploma in Aged Care and/or Community Services or equivalent
- Current First Aid Certificate.
To apply please submit your CV through the appropriate application link provided or contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206