Working with one of NSW's leading aged care providers, this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced aged care leader to oversee a portfolio of residential facilities within their NSW South Coast catchment.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Residential Aged Care, the Regional Manager is a key role within the senior management team responsible for the overall direction, service and business outcomes of the residential care portfolio within the NSW South Coast.
The position encompasses both strategic and operational elements and ensures all facilities within the region provide the highest quality resident-centered care.
We are currently seeking an experienced Regional Manager who is a dynamic, proactive and commercially savvy industry leader. The Regional Manager will take ownership of delivering optimal business results across their portfolio.
To be successful, operational multisite experience is essential as is a proven ability to influence at senior levels.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant senior management experience in a Health are or Aged Care setting
- Highly developed leadership and influence skills in order to implement changes and gain buy in from staff at all levels
- Proven ability to foster high quality relationships with managers and staff, working in partnership with service delivery teams to achieve organisational objectives
- Well-developed people management skills
- Current Nurse AHPRA registration
- Relevant Health or Aged Care industry experience leading a multi-site portfolio