Our client is a prominent service provider in the Australian Aged Care sector, with a large network of residential facilities nationwide and moving through an exciting journey of business growth. With an established presence of residential facilities within Western Australia, they are now undergoing a substantial growth phase. As one of the nation's most innovative Aged Care providers, our client has an outstanding reputation, established through many years delivering exceptional care services.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Manager to manage one of their WA growth regions. The Regional Manager will lead and support Facility Managers and their teams to deliver an exceptional care strategy to residents and their families, ensuring operational excellence is achieved.
With proven leadership capabilities and strategic business acumen within residential aged care or community care, this position will be well suited to an experienced Regional Manager or Operations Manager looking to take on a multi-site leadership role across a highly commercial aged care business.
The successful candidate will possess and deliver the following experience and attributes:
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast paced multi-site leadership role managing 'teams of teams', preferably within residential aged care, community care or another related healthcare sector.
- A proven track record of managing and developing performance, through exceptional communication, coaching skills and dedicated focus.
- Experience in assisting successful navigation through aged care quality and compliance reviews, with a track record of attaining successful accreditation results.
- Solid financial management including KPI analysis for all key revenue and cost drivers, to deliver optimal commercial results.
- Exceptional customer service ethic supported by the ability to build exceptional relationships with customers and a commitment to continually improving the service experience.
- Confident in the sales process from inquiry to conversion and beyond.
- Success in implementing business projects across geographically distant work locations.
A competitive remuneration package plus a generous yearly performance incentive plan are on offer, as well as a supported career development plan, which will seal your success as one of the organisation's senior business leaders.
The opportunity to relocate within the organisation's vast network of facilities and locations, as well as the potential to engage with new projects and business acquisitions will allow a proven candidate to progress to the highest levels of the company. .
Come and join one of Australia's most successful and established aged care service providers.
For more information or for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Ashton in our Melbourne office, on (03) 9691 1311 or 0405 412 383.