Working with one of Australia's the largest aged care providers, this is an exciting opportunity for a clinical individual to step into a multi-site role. The Regional Quality Advisor will have a thorough understanding of legislation and best practice guidelines, and an excellent working knowledge of the aged care industry. The successful individual will work across multiple sites to ensure sound quality, management and WHS systems are in place.
The successful candidate will be a proactive individual passionate about best practice. They will demonstrate and implement quality, have exceptional people and leadership skills and take on financial responsibilities. Educating and guiding facilities towards improving in clinical practice, whilst providing Clinical Governance & Quality function recommendations to each home.
- Registered Nurse
- Skills in implementation of systems and processes
- Proven team and leadership skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
- An understanding of policy application and implementation
- At least two years relevant experience
To apply please submit your CV through the Apply button on SEEK