About the Organisation
Our client is a charitable organisation caring for over 7,500 customers in more than 20 retirement villages, 25 Aged Care Homes and 10 Home Care regions across NSW and the ACT.
With over 2,500 employees across NSW and the ACT, our client has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their customers whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
About the Role
Building a new team, opportunities have become available for those with experience working in a complex quality environment to step into a Regional Quality Manager position across a number of metropolitan and regional locations.
Each Regional Quality Manager will have a mandate to work in close partnership with key stakeholders to develop a high-performing quality focused culture within their region and drive the effective engagement of local teams with Quality Management Systems.
Each Regional Quality Manager will;
- Work in partnership with the relevant Regional or General Manager, providing leadership excellence in relation to the quality, compliance and continuous improvement of client's operations.
- Provide support and coaching/training to the local teams around effective use of new and emerging quality systems.
- Assist local Managers to develop, implement and evaluate their quality management and continuous improvement plans.
- Undertake second party audits and ensure local team compliance to first party audits and ensure local team compliance to first party audits according to the organisation's auditing schedules.
- Support local teams to collect, analyse, improve, and report on quality and compliance data accurately and comprehensively.
With a track record working within the Aged Care sector in a quality position you will have;
- Significant Quality Management experience in a health or human services sector.
- Ability to manage multiple competing stakeholder demands in a time critical environment.
- Proficiency with all types of IT systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated quality and compliance leadership capability.
- Be highly motivated to deliver outstanding care outcomes.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation and innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for Aged Care recipients. As an established organization of scale, you will be provided continued opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.