We have an opportunity for a Clinical Manager to lead the service delivery for a high growth, private equity backed organisation that offers a range of personalised care and support services across the eastern seaboard.
Recently acquiring a large portfolio on the Central Coast an we are seeking an ambitious individual, looking to create substantial care value whilst operating out of one of Australia's fastest growing disability providers.
Possessing a proven track record of sales success, and a strong commercial acumen and financial capability, this individual will utilise their networks and grow the disability services portfolio. At a regional level, this individual will lead and drive the delivery of high quality and cost-effective services.
- To initiate programs and projects that continuously improve service delivery processes in the Region.
- To coach, develop and empower direct reports so that they deliver high quality, client-centered and cost-effective services to all clients
- To contribute to consistency of practice and the overall direction of the National Services Delivery Team and provide informed, tactical and growth-oriented input.
- To build relationships and networks at the regional level with key stakeholders and explore opportunities for business growth.
Reporting to the groups General Manager of Service Delivery, the successful candidate will oversee two Operations Managers and be a true sector expert, possessing relevant connections within regulatory agencies and the wider disability community.
With an in depth understanding of best practice and the claims processes, the successful individual will be responsible for key tenders and account management whilst building and retaining strong relationships within the industry.
This role will suit a dynamic and agile clinician from Aged Care, Disability or Social Services who can hit the ground running within a fast paced newly acquired disability business.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' management experience in Aged Care, Disability or Social Services
- Demonstrated success in managing large scale budgets and margins.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
Allied health background would be highly desirable
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please call Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org