We have an opportunity for a passionate Manager to lead the service delivery for a leading disability provider. This organisation offers a range of high value personalised care and support services across the eastern seaboard.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual, looking to create substantial care value within the disability sector whilst operating out of one of Australia's fastest growing providers.
Possessing a proven track record of sales success, and a strong commercial acumen and financial capability, this individual will utilise their networks and grow the disability services portfolio. At a regional level, this individual will lead and drive the delivery of high quality and cost-effective services.
- To initiate programs and projects that continuously improve service delivery processes in the Region.
- To coach, develop and empower direct reports so that they deliver high quality, client-centred and cost-effective services to all clients
- To contribute to consistency of practice and the overall direction of the National Services Delivery Team and provide informed, tactical and growth-oriented input.
- To build relationships and networks at the regional level with key stakeholders and explore opportunities for business growth.
Reporting to the groups General Manager of Service Delivery, the successful candidate will oversee six key personnel and be a true sector expert, possessing relevant connections within regulatory agencies and the wider disability community.
With an in depth understanding of best practice and the claims processes, the successful individual will be responsible for key tenders and account management whilst building and retaining strong relationships within the industry.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the community services sector
- Strong understanding and experience with the NDIS.
- Demonstrated success managing large scale budgets and margins.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
To apply, please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Madi Wright on (02) 9157 6211 or firstname.lastname@example.org