Working with a fast-growing and innovative aged care provider, we are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse for a newly built facility in a significant regional location. Working closely with the Facility Manager, this opportunity will allow a Registered Nurse to be involved in helping build a clinical team which to work alongside.
Working in conjunction with the Facility Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for setting and implementing systems and processes to ensure clinical excellence, assisting in writing care plans, building and leading teams of care staff.
The successful candidate will have:
- Current AHPRA registration.
- A strong knowledge of ACFI, accreditation standards and comprehensive assessments.
- Aged Care experience with similar role duties.
- Experience in recruiting and managing care workers.
- The desire to learn and grow within the role.
If you would be interested in this position, please submit your CV through the 'Apply for this job' button on SEEK.