About the Company
Our client is a large, well established Residential Aged Care facility that caters to local residents of the NSW Central Coast. This modern Aged Care facility provides the full spectrum of care and services including dementia care, palliative care, extra services, respite care along with a memory support unit.
This role involves providing high-level clinical care, assessing the clinical needs of residents and developing quality care strategies and care planning as well as the ability to lead a team. The successful candidate will possess a genuine passion for Aged Care and the care of older Australians and will be experienced in Dementia and wound management. Ideally, you'll have the ability to adapt your skills to our client's holistic, social model of care. In this role, you will ensure that care is provided within a framework of person‐centred, individualised care with a focus on wellness and companionship for residents.
- 1 - 4 years' experience with at least 12 months in Aged Care, working in a similar residential environment;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA;
- Solid ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge;
- Excellent clinical skills, including the ability to assess resident needs with a focus on person-centred care;
- An understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation process, including ACFI and the new standards of aged care.
What's on Offer
A strong clinical support team and appropriate structures are in place to help Registered Nurses reach their peak potential with a clear progression opportunity. Competitive remuneration including the flexibility in shifts with daily meetings to align efforts. Great wound management support and an open-door policy, so a team leader will always be available. Leadership opportunities are available for the right individual.
$30 - $43 p/h according to experience.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia and an up to date police check.