About the Company
Our client is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that caters to residents of the NSW Central Coast.
This role involves providing you will be responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care plans and regimes for our clients residents throughout their journey.
- 2 or more years' of experience within the residential Aged Care Enviroment;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA;
- Solid ACFI and Aged Care Accreditation Standards knowledge;
- Excellent clinical skills, including the ability to assess resident needs with a focus on person-centred care;
- An understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation process, including the new standards of aged care;
- A Passionate Care giver able to put the residents first:
- Prioritising and managing conflicting priorities.
- Open to Visa Sponsorship.
- New Zealand Nurses wiht Aged Care experience looking to relocate are welcome to apply.
What's on Offer
A strong clinical support team and appropriate structures are in place to help Registered Nurses reach their peak potential with a clear progression opportunity. A Competitive NFP remuneration package including a large range of shifts.
$30-42p/h according to experience + Super + Salary Packaging
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call James Hunter on (02) 9157 6211 or email email@example.com
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia and an up to date police check.