About the Company
Our client is an In-Home Aged Care provider, regarded for their flexibility and dedication to providing high quality services to their clients. With more than six years of continuous business growth and an expanding customer base, this organisation continuously seeks enhance its business and service offering.
About the Role
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Registered Nurse will provide clinical subject matter expertise to the business, whilst ensuring the delivery of care remains compliant with Aged Care standards. Key responsibilities for the Registered Nurse will include (but not limited to):
- Work in collaboration with the operations team to support clients with their specific needs and goals, contributing to the vision of fostering independence, wellbeing and peace of mind.
- Manage and deliver a holistic approach to clinical and nursing care, focusing on the needs and rights of clients.
- Provide comprehensive, safe and effective evidence-based care to achieve identified individual health outcomes.
- Ensure best clinical management practices align to care plans and deliver effective services within those parameters.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications, experience and/or skills;
- 2-3 years' experience in the Aged Care sector across Residential or Community Aged Care.
- A strong understanding of quality, compliance and governance in the Aged Care sector.
- Highly experienced in assessing Aged Care clients to develop best practice care plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to speak Mandarin.
What's on Offer
This role will appeal to someone wanting to move away from shift work and work regular business hours with a permanent salary. The organisation offers the opportunity for further career development within a fast-growing sector and business.