The Orchard Talent Group is a recently established, innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Health sector. As a Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast, flexible and reliable talent solutions.
- Working directly with the Head of Research and the Managing Director of the business, this is an opportunity, with ability for fast progression.
- Assist identify and assess candidates whilst overseeing the development of our internal database.
- Improve the effectiveness and reputation of our research by embracing innovative sourcing platforms.
- Further develop your research and project management skills by leading our corporate events.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working within a search firm or recruitment environment
- Confident with a curious investigative orientation.
- Tech savvy with aptitude for analysing sourcing data to provide analytical insights.
- Client services focus with dedication to meeting internal and external client expectations.
- Energetic, organised, resourceful, and enjoy exceeding goals.
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative business, dedicated to disrupting the market and supported by Australia's largest independent executive search firm.
To apply please submit your current CV through the SEEK application portal