The Orchard Talent Group is an innovative search firm, founded to assist organisations within the Australian Healthcare sector. As part of the Derwent Executive business, we combine the rigour and methodology of an executive search business, with the ability to deliver fast and effective talent solutions, based on exceptional client service and delivery.
Due to the expansion and growth of our Melbourne business, we are now seeking to employ a new Talent Acquisition and Sourcing Lead to support the attraction of talent for our Aged Care and Disability sectors and recruitment campaigns.
Reporting directly to the Aged Care and Disability Sector Lead, this role will be pivotal in assisting us to partner with a range of new and existing Aged Care and Disability service providers, to source and appoint exceptional talent who will assist our clients to deliver the highest level of care to the clients and communities they support.
- Working on a range of retained and exclusive roles and projects within the Aged Care and Disability sectors.
- Candidate identification - Assess candidates whilst overseeing the development of our internal database.
- Candidate management - Regular communication with candidates - both active and passive
- Improving the effectiveness and reputation of search by embracing innovative sourcing platforms.
- Running end to end recruitment processes and projects by taking the lead on roles and assisting with our corporate events.
- Experience working as a Resourcer or Candidate Manager within a search firm or agency/internal recruitment function - experience supporting Clinical or Health Care recruitment would be highly regarded.
- Experience supporting Consultants or Recruitment Managers across volume recruitment projects.
- Experience with candidate management and developing and maintaining talent pools.
- Strong technical capability around use of social media sites and technology to communicate with and source talent.
- Exceptional client service delivery and relationship management skills with both clients and candidates.
- Previous accomplished Recruiters looking for a change of career direction to a strategic support/research/talent attraction role, could be of high interest.
- A passion and interest for the Aged Care and Disability sectors and assisting them to succeed through exceptional talent.
What's on Offer:
This opportunity will suit a highly-driven individual who is looking to grow their career within an innovative Recruitment and Talent solutions specialist, dedicated to disrupting the Aged Care and Disability sectors and supported by Australia's largest independent Executive Search firm.
The opportunity to support and work across a varied range of clients and projects across Clinical, Corporate and Regional roles.
An excellent remuneration package plus a supported learning and career development program await the successful applicant.
For a confidential discussion around this role please contact Rob Ashton on (03) 9691 1333.