About the Organisation
An innovative and well-respected Aged Care provider that has been awarded Employer of Choice on multiple occasions. Our client has a passion for delivering the highest standards within the Aged Care industry and constantly seeks new ways to create a more integrated Health Care model.
About the Opportunity
As a Resident Liaison within this flagship site, it will be your role to manage the relationships with prospective and existing clients to ensure the continued excellence of service. Reporting to the General Manager and Regional Operations Manager, the key responsibilities will include:
- The provision of excellent customer service to prospective and existing residents
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with referral outlets to generate a consistent flow of prospective clients and maintain levels of occupancy
- Ensure display rooms are of high-quality standards ready for walk-in tours
- Completing administrative duties within an accurate and timely manner, whilst adhering to requirements of the Aged Care Act
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of four years sales experience in the Aged Care sector or within a high-end market
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Computer literacy (including MS Office, Power Point, Excel and industry-specific software applications).
- An understanding of finances relating to admissions in Aged Care
- A current Police Check and Victorian Drivers Licence
The successful candidate will benefit from a supportive team environment, on going learning and development opportunities, complimentary gym memberships and wellbeing initiatives.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com .