About the company
This Aged Care provider is an innovative and high performing organisation with a diverse range of services to best support Australians as they age.
With a presence across the East Coast of Australia, this organisation strives to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, recognition, work/life balance and roles they enjoy.
About the role
The Residential Manager will be responsible for leading a home in the Newcastle region, providing support to clinical teams and ensuring a strong connection with the local community. The Residential Manager will be supported by a Care Manager and ACFI Coordinator on site, along with a high performing Quality and Compliance team.
Reporting into the Area Manager, the position will be responsible for:
- Leading, motivating and empowering staff to deliver high quality, individualised care to our residents, in calm, supportive and safe environments.
- Oversight of all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance of their Residential Care home.
- Ensuring the efficient operational and commercial management of the Residential Care home.
Candidates with the following skills and experience are highly encouraged to apply:
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (essential).
- Demonstrated experience as a Residential Manager or management experience in an Acute setting.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience managing relationships with residents, families and others in the community.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to improve staff engagement across a workforce.
- Experience adhering to the Australian Aged Care standards.
- A strong understanding of the commercial drivers that lead to success in an Aged Care setting.
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package with not for profit benefits
- One of the highest levels of clinical and corporate support on site - HR, Quality, Relief Manager and Area Manager all present on site.
- A chance to join one of the leading Aged Care providers in terms of innovation and positive staff culture.
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the leadership team based in Melbourne
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Dylan Kovacevich of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note all applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.