For over 160 years, Anglicare have been enriching lives and strengthening communities through a variety of aged care services. Today with 4,000 staff and 2,000 volunteers they serve more than 60,000 people across the Sydney Diocese and beyond in over 130 locations.
Anglicare's Thomas Street Lodge is located in a peaceful area of Parramatta. This well-established site next to the historical Broughton House is home to 84 residents. Thomas Street Lodge has the charm of large open spaces and quiet leafy surrounds. Thomas Street Lodge has a dedicated lifestyle team to provide regular activities for residents. This team also facilitates our Rhythm of Life program, giving residents a choice in how they spend their day from meals to activities, outings and more.
In addition, the Residential Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all care outcomes are planned and achieved by implementing and monitoring systems and processes to meet and comply with Aged Care legislation and standards, accreditation standards, Anglicare policies and procedures, optimise ACFI revenue and exceed QPS benchmarks.
- Overseeing positive financial outcomes through effective management of facility resources through preparing and implementing financial plans concerning all areas of operations, including working with functional support staff for the optimisation of expenditure in plan implementation.
- Ensuring a well-supported caring Christian community through the modelling and encouragement of Anglicare values and desired behaviours.
- Lead a team that ensure that residents and their families are satisfied with the clinical and overall care provided.
As a motivated well-rounded professional, you will have a genuine cultural alignment to providing care to older people and services to the vulnerable, in addition to;
- Current AHPRA Nurse registration.
- Extensive Aged Care management experience, particularly with clients with Dementia or Mental Health.
- Strong leadership skills in complex care environments.
- An understanding of Aged Care and Disability funding.
- A strong understanding of clinical governance frameworks.
- Demonstrated team leadership skills with an ability to build staff collaboration and engagement.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of different stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and experience with Accreditation of Residential Aged Care facilities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarding Christian not for profit organisation in a critical capacity. An attractive package of remuneration and benefits will be offered to the successful applicant, including not-for-profit salary packaging.
For a confidential discussion or role related enquiries, please contact Poppy Plater at The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org