About the company
This Aged Care provider are a leader in innovation for the sector and have a positive staff culture promoting from within. With a dedicated approach toward evidence based best practice across their portfolio of home care, sub-acute hospitals and residential aged care sites.
With a presence across the East Coast of Australia, this organisation strive to provide its staff with support, career development opportunities, education, responsibility and recognition, work/life balance, and satisfying roles.
About the role
Due to an internal promotion within this organisation, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Residential Manager to join a well performing aged care site in South East Melbourne.
This role is responsible and accountable for leading all aspects of the site operations. The Residential Manager will be expected to provide exceptional leadership to the staff and residents and will promote independence and calmness within the resident community.
Reporting directly to the Area Manager, in essence, this role will:
- Lead, motivate and empower staff to deliver high quality, individualised care to our residents, in calm, supportive and safe environments.
- Be responsible and accountable for oversight of all aspects of clinical care provision, direction and performance of their Residential Care home.
- Ensure the efficient operational and financial management of the Residential Care home.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following.
- Extensive Aged Care management experience
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (essential)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experienced managing a medium sized (80 beds+) Aged Care facility
- A strong understanding of the commercial drivers that lead to success in an Aged Care setting
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package with not for profilt benefits
- One of the highest levels of clinical and corporate support on site - HR, Quality, Relief Manager and Area Manager all present on site.
- A chance to join one of the leading Aged Care providers in terms of innovation and positive staff culture.
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the leadership team based in Melbourne
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to email@example.com