About the company
Focused on enriching the lives of seniors through connected, supportive, and vibrant communities. Our client has been serving the community by providing professional, caring support for veterans.
With a presence across NSW and ACT, this is an opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers during an exciting period of growth and development.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facility Manager to take ownership of a flagship site in the ACT.
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager, the Facility Manager will be responsible for the overall management of the home including the clinical care, compliance, and the site's financial performance.
The role will be supported by an experienced clinical team and play an active role in building a cohesive team and a positive internal culture.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will display the following.
- Extensive Aged Care management experience
- Registered Nurse with current registration with AHPRA (desirable)
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of the Aged Care Industry and the Aged Care Act
- Experience in developing and leading a high performing team and display strong leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experienced managing a large Aged Care facility
- A strong understanding of the commercial drivers that lead to success in an Aged Care setting
What's on offer
- Exceptional remuneration package
- Relocation assistance
- Ability to support
- Exceptional clinical support in place
- A chance to join a high performing Aged Care Facility and promote growth and best practice
- An opportunity to join one of the most established providers of Aged Care in NSW
- Career progression opportunity with close support from the executive team based in Canberra
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Lillian Evans on 02 9157 6205 or 0477 887 095 and send your current CV to email@example.com