Working for one of Sydney's premium aged care facilities in the sector, we are seeking an ambitious clinical leader. The Residential Operation Manager will report directly to the COO and be responsible the continuing excellence of the operations within this large residential facility.
Responsible for a number mixed speciality staff including hotel services, admissions, and care implementation, the ideal candidate will be an ambitious individual with aspirations for career trajectory. Ensuring the operational effectiveness of the business, this role will most likely suit an ambitious individual, possibly working in a Facility Manager, Assistant Facility Manager, or Care Manager role within Aged Care currently.
The successful candidate will have;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a clinical management position.
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership
- Comfort engaging as a representative for the business.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
To apply please submit your CV through the Apply button on SEEK