- An exciting opportunity to work with a not-for-profit Aged Care provider with a portfolio across primarily Residential Aged Care as well as home care and hospital offerings.
- Working directly with members of the executive leadership team, this person will be responsible for achieving customer, operational, financial and human resources targets.
- We are seeking an ambitious individual looking to take responsibility for a large aged care facility. Ensuring the highest care standards for residents, this role will most likely suit an existing Facility Manager or highly experienced Care Manager looking to move into a leadership role within a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Current AHPRA Nurse Registration
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a clinical management position.
- Exposure to financial, human resources and operational business leadership
- Comfort engaging as a representative for the business.
- Sound knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
To apply please submit your updated CV through the application portal