About the role
An exciting Permanent Part Time (24 hours/ week) opportunity has come about for a customer focused Village Manager (VM) to join a friendly team on Sydney's Northern Beaches.
As the key point of contact and support for village residents and service leaders, this role if pivotal to ensure that day to day operational services are provided to residents together with the promotion, delivery and communication of all care support services to residents.
Reporting directly to the CEO and working alongside the Facility Manager the VM will have complete oversight of the retirement village. Including budgetary, rostering, and administrative tasks.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers' families, friends and connections within the community
- Provide leadership through best practice by contributing to work on the floor.
- Be solutions-focused with excellent presentation, communication, and computer skills.
- Ability to discuss financial and contractual terms of resident/tenant/aged care contracts
- Ability to deputise for the Retirement Living Manager across the Company's operations
- Appropriate qualifications to fulfil the requirements of this post: business, management, hospitality, or real estate
- Demonstrated experience in retirement village management/coordination or similar
- Able to achieve positive outcomes, standards, and service delivery to comply with customer service, regulatory and legislation requirements
What is on Offer?
For a confidential discussion, please call Lillian on (02) 9157 6205 or email firstname.lastname@example.org