About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services to more than 7,500 clients.
With over 3,000 employees across NSW and the ACT, our client has a customer centric focus, providing innovative and high-quality services to their residents whilst continuing to support others within their local communities.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the Risk Management and Reporting in an organisation providing award-winning and innovative Aged Care services.
Reporting into the Executive General Manager of Governance, Risk and Compliance, this person will develop and enhance a recently established ERMS, driving a risk aware culture across the organisation.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Assist the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Review, update and implement revised risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk issues to the Board and Senior Leadership team
- Provide ad hoc advice to staff regarding operational risk best practices, interpretation and application of policy, etc.
For this role, we are seeking an experienced Risk Manager with a demonstrated ability to build a risk aware workforce.
We highly encourage expressions of interests from candidates who possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in Risk, Compliance, Audit or similar area;
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Enterprise Risk or Enterprise Compliance roles in a Charitable / NFP / community setting;
- Proven ability to build risk awareness culture across an organization;
- Demonstrated ability to implement frameworks, drive outcomes and deliver quality programs;
- Strong track record in conducting policy and compliance audits and managing risk assessments; And
- Stakeholder management with a remote workforce.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for residents. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 25715. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.