For over half a century, our client has assisted people, families and communities achieve a positive social outcome. This NFP organisation is known to supports clients with all types of disabilities and has earned a reputation for providing the highest standards of care to clients with the most complex cases of intellectual disabilities.
Due to the organic and sustained growth of the organisation, coupled with the recent announcement of the Royal Commission into the Disability Services Sector, the organisation has created a new position of Risk Manager who will report to the General Manager Governance and Risk.
This is an impactful role within the organisation that will be responsible for identifying risk exposure, analysing mitigation strategies and enhancing the risk capability within organisation.
We are seeking a high calibre, resilient and experienced Risk Manager who will be responsible for refining the organisation's enterprise risk framework.
To be successful in this role, the Risk Manager will:
- Develop a compliant Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Lead and monitor the risk identification and assessment process in line with regulations, quality systems and the organisations strategic imperatives.
- Oversee all Operational risk management and take responsibility for insurances and organisational business continuity planning.
- Lead the adoption of the organisation-wide risk management program.
- Assess, identify, monitor and reduce pertinent business risks that could interfere with the organisation's objectives and goals.
- Prepare risk management reports.
The successful candidate will bring demonstrated experience representing strategic commercial risk matters at a governance level and championing the implementation of change initiatives across a complex people and client centric environment.
For a confidential discussion, please call Alex McDonald or Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email email@example.com