About the Company
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities.
Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all of the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Service Excellence team which has been designed to support and enable teams working across disability funded streams to deliver customer outcomes. The team will focus on supporting, guiding and facilitating teams on areas such as service compliance, team-based support and local community / family engagement.
The Executive of Customer Service Delivery is the sponsor for the Disability Service Excellence Team.
- Monitoring and completion of clinical services through the clinical delivery teams;
- Coordinate and review the use of restrictive practices- in particular fade out strategies, and documentation needed for convening;
- Convening and monitoring restrictive practices in service delivery;
- Provide behavioural planning coaching and support to services;
- Provide assurance of compliance with contractual, regulatory and safeguarding standards and requirements;
- Conduct or facilitate local practice reflection, support activities including service reviews;
- Ensure compliance to the NDIS compliance and safeguard commission including the RP framework and national clinical standards/legislation;
- Analysis and support on identified antecedents;
- Coordinate provision of immediate and ongoing debriefing, reflection and support, and/or employee assistance support for employees;
- Support customer service reviews and renewals through reviewing all clinical supports, plans resources.
- Demonstrated high level of knowledge and expertise in the context of restrictive practices;
- Formal qualifications in risk management, WHS or a related field with experience working in complex residential environments;
- Thorough understanding of customer focused incident / risk management with a proven ability to coordinate practical responses that satisfy relevant legislation, standards and / or agreements;
- Ability to produce quality legal documents to be interpreted by governing / auditing bodies;
- Proficiency in CareLink, Riskman and Solvsafety & i-Audit systems;
- Experience in business continuity, crisis management and incident response;
- Commitment to reflective practice and proven ability to apply in practice;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Vision, PowerPoint, Project, etc.);
- Sound written, oral and presentation skills and proven capacity to foster productive relationships with diverse staff and customers;
- Current driver's licence and a willingness to travel interstate;
- Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake additional State / Territory checks as this role operates across all services.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via seek.
For a confidential conversation or for role enquires, please call Lizzie Ocampo on (02) 9157 6203 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period.
Applications close: Thursday, 25th June 2020.