Our client is a specialised analytics and knowledge advisory company. They provide extensive data analytics, benchmarking and insights for health and human service providers across the globe to support innovation and improve care.
At current, our clinet provides data management and analysis services to 300 Hospitals, 15 Disability Service providers and eight telehealth providers.
Reporting to the Head of Insights and Knowledge Production, the Senior Analyst will support the Head of Insights and Knowledge Production to manage the efficient and timely delivery of all benchmark reports whilst leading a project to implement a new BI platform.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Analyst include;
- Supporting the Insights and Knowledge Production team in a collegiate manner towards the development of benchmarking reports within the new analytics platform that are underpinned by consistency, accuracy and brand focused;
- Embedding a culture of continuous improvement when it comes to production delivery efficiency, report development as well as quality controls
- Delivering new outputs that leverage existing data and knowledge assets- including innovation library, data quality audits, website designs/portals and client access
- Delivering enhanced user experiences for both internal staff and external clients and stakeholders to various products. These would include production systems and analytical platforms and client portals.
Target Candidate Profile
The successful candidatre will display the following skills and experience relevant to this role:
- Undergraduate qualifications in computer science or related field;
- 6-8 years' experience in a generalist Analytics role
- Experience in leading an implementation project of BI tools
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to mentor junior colleagues
- Working experience with MS SQL is required and additional experience with R is highly desired.
- An in depth understanding of BI tools is essential
- Whilst not essential, previous experience within the Health Care industry will be looked upon favourably.
As an organisation with a mission to improve the Health Care industry, whilst supporting your professional and personal development, this role will appeal to individuals with a passion for Health Care and ambitions to further enhance and progress their own careers.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email email@example.com.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.