Hit 100 is an exciting, fast-growing start-up founded to empower individuals to live happy, healthy and dignified lives. Hit 100 is passionate about improving the health of Australians through health coaching and healthy home-delivered 'medically-prescribed' meals.
Due to rapid growth and the opportunity to magnify the impact of our health solution, we're looking for a passionate and results driven Senior Business Development Manager to drive B2B sales and channel partnerships into aged care and the disability support sector. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the growth of the business, contribute to strategy and progress within the organisation.
We are seeking a candidate who can proactively seek out new revenue opportunities that align with the Hit 100 brand and growth strategy. This Business Development Manager role will be focused on finding, cultivating and converting B2B deals and strategic partnerships. Your energetic approach, sophisticated sales techniques and passion for healthcare will allow you to build trust within the target markets to drive a shift in the health outcomes of vulnerable Australians.
Key Selection Criteria
This role will be ideal for someone with experience working within the Aged Care, Disability and nutrition/healthcare sectors, specifically developing new relationships and channelling partnerships.
- Established relationships within the Aged Care, Disability or broader health sector.
- Evidenced experience of developing B2B sales in new channels, with exposure to institutionalised clients.
- Precedence of selling at the executive, mid-market and front-line level.
- Deep understanding of Australian Aged Care, Disability, nutrition or healthcare markets.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional people skills and empathy, with an ability to build strong relationships with a people.
- Commitment to Hit 100's values; generosity, empathy, integrity, courage and optimism.
Your energetic approach, sophisticated sales techniques and passion for healthcare will allow you to build trust within its target markets to drive a shift in the health outcomes of vulnerable Australians. On offer is an attractive base salary with both short-term incentive hurdles and long-term incentive opportunities.
To apply please submit your application through the relevant job portal. For any enquiries please contact Dani White on 9157 6208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.