This is a unique opportunity for a business development professional looking to drive strategy in a major market player. You are the ambassador for the brand and rightly need to feel proud to represent them. This leading disability services provider can stand by their track record of excellence and are therefore committed to only employing the best in the industry. Taking this brand to market through high quality customer engagements and ongoing relationship management, you will directly impact the delivery of premium care and support services.
This organisation truly empowers clients to reach their life goals through the right service choices and decisions. Their employees are also empowered to create and adapt a suite of services in line with market needs. Your energetic approach, sophisticated sales techniques and passion for assisting people will allow you to build trust within the target markets to drive a shift in care solutions for vulnerable Australians.
- Finding, cultivating and establishing value-add relationships and strategic partnerships with external referral pathways.
- Drive Disability revenue growth within the NSW and QLD markets in Early Intervention, Social Skills, Disability Housing and Support Coordination.
- Collaboration with the business development and service delivery teams.
- Client retention through monitoring client satisfaction.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels to increase sales.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Ideally experience within the Disability and Community Care sectors, specifically creating and channelling partnerships.
- Established relationships within the Disability or Community Services sector.
- Evidenced experience establishing value-adding relationships with external referral pathways.
- Deep understanding of Australian Disability and Community Services markets.
- Strong commercial acumen, with a proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional people skills and empathy, with an ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong values; principled, creative, committed and responsive.
This role requires one of a kind and offers an attractive base salary with the addition of a generous short-term incentive. To apply please submit your application through the portal. I would be happy to provide further detail on the opportunity, please contact Dani White on 9157 6206 or email email@example.com.