About the company
Our client is a fast growing provider of community aged care in the Sydney region. Due to strong demand for their services, they are now seeking an experienced Case Manager to oversee part of their portfolio.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Case Manager will be responsible for managing a caseload of clients and is expected to assess, plan, implement, monitor and evaluate actions required to meet the client's health and human services needs. The duties will involve but are not limited to case management, care plan assessment, client upgrades, onboarding of new clients and managing customer complaints.
The Senior Case Manager will be supported by a Case Coordinator and an established scheduling team.
This role will be based in the Sydney CBD and involve travel within the Sydney Metro, with a high degree of flexibility afforded to the successful candidate.
The successful candidate will display the following;
- Significant experience as a Case Manager/Home Care Manager
- Fluency in Mandarin and a good understanding of Chinese Culture
- Relevant qualifications in Care with Community experience, such as a Certificate 4 in Aged Care and/or Home and Community Services, Case Management or Nursing
- Sound understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation as it applies to Home Care Packages and Home Support Program
- Current driver's license
- Empathy to client's needs
What's on offer
A competitive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate. This is a new role in a growing organisation which works closely with senior management - offering the freedom to make the role your own and progress your career!
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Palamara on 0433 360 098 and send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org