About the Company
Our client is a charitable Aged Care organisation that provides high-quality and innovative care services to their residents located across NSW and the ACT.
With more than 7,500 clients and 3,000 employees, the primary services of this organisation include Residential Aged Care, Retirement Living and In-Home Aged Care services.
About the Role
As a Senior Injury Management Advisor, you will support employees across the organisation by coordinating early intervention and injury management.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Coordination of injury management claims and liaising with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to coordinate return to work;
- Maintenance of electronic case files (file notes, Certificate of Capacity, Medical, Rehabilitation documents, legal/investigations, general correspondence, determinations, PIAWE and claim forms)
- Providing advice and input to internal stakeholders around early intervention programs
- Managing the relationships with external rehabilitation services and other preferred providers
- Assist in the development of statistical dashboards to report and record WHS and IM performance.
This role will be base out of the Lower North Shore region and may require intermittent travel.
For this position, we are seeking candidates that meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Allied Health, Psychology, Risk or similar field;
- 3-5 years of experience in an Injury Management, Rehab Management or equivalent role
- Sound knowledge of LPR scheme, Workers Compensation Act 1987, the Workplace Injury Management and Workers Compensation Act 1998
- Experience managing complex claims, physical and psychological injuries along with other psychosocial risk factors
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and a strong ability to interpret data sets
- A friendly, outgoing personality and able to converse with a wide range of stakeholders.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join an award-winning organisation, an innovator of systems and programs which advance the quality of care for residents. As an employer of over 3,000 people, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference: 25719. To apply, please follow the link.
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.