The successful candidate will bring operational experience to design and implement the organisations evidence-based Practice Framework. This will be an organisation wide initiative to ensure the safety of customers, staff and the community whilst ensuring the highest level of person-centred care.
Reporting to the Executive Quality and Practice, the Senior Manager Practice and Compliance will;
- Engage closely with both internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality practice and compliance outcomes across an organisation;
- Prepare documentation and report to the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission and the Royal Commission;
- Design, develop and implement evidence-based practice frameworks across the organisation;
- Understand operational risk as it relates to compliance;
- Lead the operations of the Quality and Incident Management System;
- Oversee eight direct reports across Quality Assurance, Compliance, Learning and Development, Investigations and Practice.
As an experienced Senior Manager, you will possess:
- A degree in a related Human Services, Health or Allied Health (post graduate qualification would be desirable);
- Extensive experience within a similar Practice and Compliance management role across the Disability sector;
- An understanding in research and the ability to think strategically about the role and purpose of practice and compliance across multiple service lines;
- Experience in managing workplace investigations and reporting requirements of the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission;
- Experience in managing the Learning and Developing Team, assist with organisation wide training and accreditation;
- A track record in effectively implementing organisation wide initiatives, with significant experience influencing teams in building a quality improvement culture;
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to step into a newly created role with a values' driven organisation and support the delivery of outstanding practice and quality customer-focused care. Employing over 1,000 people, Sylvanvale will provide you with opportunities to further develop in your professional career within a supportive environment. You will also receive a competitive salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White of The Orchard Talent Group on 02 9157 6208 or email email@example.com.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period.
Applications close Thursday 19th November