One of the largest not-for-profit disability service providers in Australia, Northcott provides a range of critical human services across NSW and the ACT. Northcott employs over 2,000 staff to empower ~ 13,500 people with a disability, as well as their families and carers each year.
In an exciting period of growth, Northcott is seeking a Senior Operations Manager for Supported Living to support and build the capacity of management and staff to achieve divisional and company strategic goals. As part of Northcott's Senior Leadership team, the role will also ensure Supported Living customers are provided with high quality services that align with Northcott's mission and values.
Reporting to the General Manager for Supported Living, the Senior Operations Manager will;
- Provide a strong cultural alignment to the mission and values of Northcott.
- Manage cost centre budgets and monitor expenditure and revenue
- Contribute to the strategic development of Supported Living and ensure implementation of strategic initiatives through all layers of Supported Living operations.
- Provide leadership, coaching, mentoring and building capability within the team.
- Be an exceptional communicator, with demonstrated evidence of relationship building
To succeed in this role the successful candidate will have demonstrated financial management, planning and budgeting skills. Possess an understanding of service delivery in a 24/7 accommodation or centre-based service for people with disability and/or complex needs and bring a track record of a high level of staff management skills including development, accountability standards and performance management of a large team.
For a confidential discussion, please call Dani White on 02 9157 6206 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 25176.