About the organisation
The Orchard Talent Group (Orchard) is a talent acquisition firm, founded by Australia's largest independently owned search firm - Derwent Search, to assist Human Services businesses elevate the capability and sophistication of sub C-suite talent acquisition across corporate and clinical functions.
Key practices within Orchard include; the Australian Aged Care sector, the Australian Disability sector and the Australian Public Health system.
Post substantial sector growth, Orchard is now seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead the service delivery of our business and drive operational performance.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for;
- Coaching, training and supporting the team on all aspects of delivery to ensure all engagements are run and managed to Best Practice Standards and client expectations.
- Act as primary escalation point for delivery issues and assist in resolving any client concerns.
- Provide day to day coaching and on the job learning to enhance delivery excellence development.
- Track individual and business recruiting metrics to identify the best strategies and areas of improvement and streamline the current process.
- Support Cx program, monitor and act on customer experience feedback at individual and group level and through training and process improvements.
- Advise and guide on best sourcing strategies and quality review advertising.
- Ensure teams adhere to all recruitment processes - all documentation is completed in each work stage and system KPI's are met.
- Initiate and implement systems platform and process changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Act as systems and knowledge management champion.
You will be eager to join an organisation that is fast evolving, innovative and trusted. You will have a passion for improving/leading business process, policy and professional development. As a business experiencing substantial growth, you will relish the ability to improve process as the business scales - protecting the integrity of our recruitment execution.
In a role focused on service optimisation (no budget), you will currently be working within another recruitment firm or recruitment agency as the Operations Lead or leading an internal function from within a corporate/government entity. You will be able to clearly articulate business performance improvement under your tenure.
Job hour flexibility is a consideration and return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
What's on offer?
A rewarding career, within a business possessing a great culture, underpinned by phenomenal people. Joining a business that has experienced substantial workforce and revenue growth for the last two years, you will assist mould staff to increase their capability, assist with their career progression and deliver recruitment outcomes for some of the most vulnerable care recipients in the nation.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a covering letter via the Seek application button. For a confidential discussion please contact Raquel Green on 02 9157 6206 or firstname.lastname@example.org