About the Organisation:
This opportunity is with a well-respected and established Aged Care provider with a presence across Australia's Eastern and Southern states.
As an organisation employing over 4,000 people, this organisation is recognised for their quality of service, innovation and accomplished finance function.
About the Role:
Working as a Senior Payroll Officer, you will form an integral part of a larger payroll team reporting into a well experienced Payroll Manager.
Your duties and responsibilities will include, but no be limited to:
- Assist in the timely compilation and distribution of pay on a computerised system, i.e. CHRIS21
- Provide guidance towards a team of Payroll Officers and Administrators
- Analyse relevant Awards and Enterprise Agreements and determine pay differentials for shift work, overtime, leave and other provisions.
- Process work cover payments in payroll system
- Assist in ensuring that all End-of-Month Payroll functions are completed.
- Responding to payroll queries from internal stakeholders
Supporting the Payroll Manager, the Senior Payroll Officer will possess the following skills and experience:
- Five (5) or more years' experience within an end-to-end payroll position
- Experience working in complexed environments with a range of Awards and EBA's. A background within Aged Care or Health Care would be highly desirable.
- A deep understanding of KRONOS is essential with a preference for candidates who understand CHRIS21
- Close attention to detail and the ability to monitor and correct eligible payments
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sound knowledge of HR practices
- A positive attitude towards your work with excellent customer services skills and a strong work ethic
Working in a positive team environment, this is an opportunity to be an integral member of a high-performing payroll function.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Dylan Kovacevich on (02) 9157 6206.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.