About the Company
An established non-profit organisation which has been operating in the South West Sydney region for the past 40 years running a wide range of services, activities and programs across five services - Children's Services, Youth Services, Multicultural Communities, Aged & Disability Care and Community Engagement.
A provider of choice with a large portfolio of bilingual staff and clients. Currently servicing 250 clients across Home Care Packages and the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) this role will also support a small Disability portfolio which includes home modification and support coordination services.
For this newly created role we are seeking an experienced Program Manager who has demonstrated experience and credibility across Home Care and Disability Services.
This role will have a strong focus on growth strategy and policy/ process improvement within the Home Care & Disability portfolios this role will work closely with the Service Manager across Aged Care & Disability to deliver on a three-year strategic plan.
Reporting to the Service Manager, Aged Care & Disability the Senior Program Manager, Home Care & Disability will:
- Provide day to day support to two direct reports (SHCADS level 5) and a broader team of Case Managers and Support Workers.
- Policy and procedure development and improvement that are complaint with both internal and external audit requirements.
- Through business analysis, develop strategic plans that promote growth in activity, marketing of CORE's product and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor, analyse and report on consumer activity, expenditure, revenue and budget performance.
As the business and industry grows, the position will continue to evolve, and the incumbent will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to work requirements and to undertake new or alternative duties as required.
- Relevant degree qualifications in community service, Business, management, Health or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in service design and delivery as a manager within aged care services and CALD community.
- Experience in planning and implementing new policies and initiatives related to aged care and the disability sectors
- Proven ability to participate in aged care accreditation and ensure the service is compliant with changes in legislation
- Proven knowledge of Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP), Home Care Package (HCP), and the Disability NDIS framework
- Demonstrated well developed strategic thinking, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and collaborative relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of relevant regulations, statutory requirement, compliance requirements, standards and practices relevant to the aged and disability sector.