A 12-month contract opportunity has become available for a proven Project Manager to join the Finance and Commercial Performance Team. This role will both head up the LiveBetter Program Management Office which is responsible for LiveBetter's overall program management function, providing leadership, integration and management of PMO processes and functions to improve the consistency and efficiency of LiveBetter's project delivery, and also actively manage a suite of current in-flight projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Project portfolio management
- PMO leadership
- Project Management
- Governance, Documentation and Risk Management
- Budget Management
- Stakeholder engagement/ communication
- Change management
As a proven Senior Project Manager, you will possess:
- Deep understanding and experience at Senior level end to end project and risk management in complex environments;
- Track record prioritising and managing a portfolio of complex projects;
- Strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills experience with business Change Management techniques;
- Project management qualifications - MSP, Prince 2 practitioner & Scrum (Agile) - or direct equivalent;
- Experience using PPM tools (including Microsoft Office, Project, Jira and SharePoint).
This is an opportunity to join a well-established and highly regarded organisation. Working within a high performing and collaborative team, this organisation will provide you with opportunities to further develop your career with the possibility of internal career progression paths. This position is to be based at one of the LiveBetter sites within the Central West region.