About the Company
LiveBetter is an innovative community service organisation focused on the unique needs of regional Australians across Regional New South Wales and Queensland. Delivering a range of aged, disability, carer, child & family, mental health and clinical services, the organisation is focused on ensuring customer needs and preferences are met. With 1,700 employees across complex, geographically distributed portfolios, LiveBetter are continuing to expand.
Due to business growth, a newly created opportunity has become available for a Senior Psychologist to join and lead a new Behaviour Support team. Based in Orange and reporting to the Executive General Manager Quality, Governance & Risk, this role will lead a team of Psychologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners. Establish strong stakeholder relationships with NDIS, Local Area Coordinators and the broader local community to grow the service. The successful candidate will have previous experience or a strong interest in positive behaviour support practices.
- Carry a 50% case load.
- Supervise a team of Psychologists and Behaviour Support Practitioners (including clinical supervision), supporting their individual professional development.
- Develop and review behaviour support plans with the aim to reduce restrictive practices, ensuring adherence to practice standards.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with Local Area Coordinators to identify new clients and grow the service.
- Systematic data collection and reporting on regulated restrictive practice administration.
As an experienced Senior Psychologist, you will possess:
- A Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) or equivalent.
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Agency (APHRA).
- Board registration as a clinical supervisor.
- Experience working in the disability sector highly desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience or strong interest in positive behavioural support practices.
- Team supervision experience and a passion for developing and mentoring others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence and negotiate.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Current Australian Driver's License and ability to travel, including occasional overnight stays.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to lead and develop a newly created team within a well-established and highly regarded organisation. Working within a high performing and collaborative Quality, Governance & Risk unit, this organisation will provide you and your team with opportunities to further develop your career. You will also receive an above market salary with NFP salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email email@example.com. To apply, please follow the link.