Royal Rehab is a leading rehabilitation and disability support provider renowned for their expertise in community care for over 120 years. With a multidisciplinary team of skilled healthcare professionals, the organisation empowers people to achieve as much independence as possible.
The organisation supports patients through individually tailored programs to gain greater levels of strength, function and independence following the onset of an illness or disability.
Royal Rehab is seeking a Senior Risk & Quality Officer who will foster a quality improvement culture across the health sector. The successful candidate will provide guidance and strategic direction in all areas of Quality, Risk and Compliance management to the organisation.
The Senior Risk & Quality Officer will be responsible for the development, implementation and evaluation of Royal Rehab's Risk Management and Quality Improvement across all clinical programs. This includes updating plans and policies relating to quality and accreditation as required.
With an upcoming accreditation in the new year, a large part of this role will focus on ensuring that all key compliance standards are met across multiple units.
Reporting to the Quality and Risk Manager, the Senior Risk and Quality Officer will;
- Have demonstrated and recent experience across risk minimisation and compliance improvement within a Healthcare related setting;
- Have a thorough knowledge of accreditation requirements within the health and/or disability sectors;
- Manage the planning and implementation of risk management reviews and quality improvement programs;
- Bring a track record of data collection and analysis and
- Have competency in a broad range of software programs including but not limited to; RiskMan.
Please follow the link via seek.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Lizzie Ocampo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 832 212.