About Western Health
Our workforce of over 7,500 employees are driven by our values of 'Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Excellence and Safety' (CARES). We value our people and provide them the opportunity to grow and develop. Our teams are friendly and supportive, ensuring we deliver a safe, person-centred and connected patient experience.
Western Health comprises of three acute public hospitals: Footscray, Sunshine and Williamstown Hospital. We also operate the Joan Kirner Women's and Children's, Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care at Hazeldean and a range of community based services. We care for a diverse community of over 1 million people with complex care needs ranging from Neonates to Geriatrics.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and contemporary HR Systems professional to join the organisation on a fixed-term, 18-month contract. This role will have a high impact across teams, contributing to the people and culture leadership team and supporting the Director to review, implement and manage HR systems across the organisation.
Reporting to the Director Workforce Systems & Operations, the role will contribute to the roll out and development of key initiatives across the group, including, but not limited to;
- Rostering and recruitment systems as well as Masterfile and payroll systems.
- Digital HR strategy
- Industrial/Employee relations: support efficiency of operations, consistency of decision making and desirable organisational outcomes.
- Change Management: guiding workforce reform initiatives and systems development.
- Culture: championing cultural initiatives across the organisation.
An accomplished HR professional, you have a proactive, engaging attitude and strong data/analytics specialist capability set. In addition to the essential criteria, you will also demonstrate:
- Experience operating in a HR generalist capacity in a complex organisational environment;
- A strong understanding of HR digital systems and experience leading cross-functional systems improvement and implementation projects; and
- Experience providing high level technical advice on Workforce and Digital HR systems, as well as experience educating end users on how to maximise benefits from these systems
Western Health is an equal opportunity employer committed to attracting and retaining diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Western Health is committed to providing a safe environment for the children and young people who are involved in our services, sites and operations. We follow and abide by all legislative requirements to keep children and young people safe. All appointments are made subject to a satisfactory Police Record Check, an Immunisation status clearance and (if applicable) a Working with Children's Check.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Briaan Llorente of The Orchard Talent Group on (02) 9157 6212or email Briaan@orchardtalent.com.au