About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to have complete oversight of a Supported Independent Living (SIL) home, utilising your leadership skills to manage a team and providing care to benefit the lives of individuals living with a disability.
The successful candidate will:
- Have complete oversight over a group home, housing 4-5 customers including budgetary, rostering and administrative tasks;
- Manage, lead and develop a team of 8-12 staff (Support Workers);
- Maintain strong relationships with customers' families, friends and connections within the community; and
- Provide leadership through best practice by contributing to work on the floor.
About the Company
A leading not-for-profit disability service provider focusing on building an inclusive society where individuals with a disability can lead their own life and realise their potential. With just shy of 100 years of service, this organisation provides a range of critical human services including allied health, in-home care, housing and supported independent living, coordination of supports and vocational skills training across NSW and ACT. Providing high calibre services to over 13,500 people with disability, their families and carers each year.
What is on Offer?
- An opportunity to manage and develop a team.
- Join one of NSWs leading NFPs in the Disability space.
- You will have your contribution valued and have opportunities to grow your career.
- Join a family friendly workplace that support staff to manage their home and work lives effectively.
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging available which can increase your take home pay.
- Preferred experience working in the Disability and Community setting within an accommodation facility.
- In-depth knowledge of the disability sector including NDIS funding, SIL quotes, and the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework.
- Well-developed leadership skills with the capacity to build positive teams.
- Time management skills, strong communication skills and budget and rostering experience.
- NSW WWCC, police check, First Aid certificate, CPR or a willingness to obtain.
- A current driver's licence.
To apply please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For more information, please email Dani@orchardtalent.com.au