This organisation is at the forefront in the provision of Community Care through In-Home care and nursing services. They provide in-home care services including aged care, disability services, personal care, nursing care and respite. Their team assist clients in living in the security of their own residence, promoting their client's independence and sense of wellbeing through quality supportive services.
The Service Delivery Function is responsible for the delivery of the care provided to Clients within company policies and procedures. The Service Delivery Team is the point of contact for our Carers and is responsible for recruitment, onboarding, training and ongoing management of our Carers to ensure we deliver a quality service.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for;
- Lead and directly manage Carers across the business.
- Decisions within the business relating to recruitment, performance management and compliance.
- Working in collaboration with the Clinical Care team and Business Development to ensure that all Carers have the right skills mix and are matched effectively to meet the needs of the clients.
- Assist the organisation in meeting both short- and long-term objectives and broad policy guidelines as defined by management
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience working collaboratively in dynamic client focussed business
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
- Strong and articulate communication skills
- Previous experience in leading teams
- Drivers License
What's on offer;
- Provide a premium service in the market
- Great EVP and staff culture
- National organisation at the forefront in the provision of Community Care
To apply, please submit your application via the SEEK application button.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Amanda Halliday on (02) 9157 6206 or firstname.lastname@example.org