About the Company
Lifestyle Solutions provides services to people with disability, young people and children in Out Of Home Care, their families and communities.
Their customers receive services designed to meet their everyday needs and support them to achieve their goals.
Lifestyle Solutions believe that their staff are their best assets. They believe in ensuring equal recognition, equal treatment, and equal opportunity to all of the people they support, their customers. This is only possible if they have great staff.
The Service Incident and Critical Response Lead will specialise in handling complex incidences, escalations from service support advisors and will proactively plan to prevent known incidents across the business. Where an incident arises, they will actively respond ensuring matters are closed out in a timely and safe manner.
The role of the Service Incident and Critical Response Lead is to support the Incident Prevention and Response team by overseeing the effective incident management system and response processes and ensuring the business is compliant at all times.
Incident Support Prevention and Response team is responsible for our wholistic and proactive response strategy for preventing incidents and minimising risk to our customers, young people and employees by triaging events, monitoring and escalating serious incidents, reporting internally and externally where required and making recommendations for change, supporting compliance.
The Executive of Customer Service Delivery is the sponsor for the Incident Support Prevention and Team.
1. Provide real time, 24/7 management support and service response for incidents, general support, notifications/escalations, PRN approvals.
2. Effective management and oversight of an incident including response, reporting, resolution and external notification.
3. Coordinate critical response and reporting during and after a disaster.
4. Coordinate and lead business recovery in light of a situation as needed.
5. Reviewing and providing advice to the business on effective preventative measures on recurring incident reporting and analysis.
6. Developing and maintaining proactive and preventative incident strategies.
7. Coordinate and facilitate information gathering for mandatory reporting in partnership with the safeguarding team.
8. Lead the provision of immediate and ongoing debriefing, reflection and support, and/or employee assistance support for employees.
9. Analysis of incident patterns and trends to develop preventative approaches for teams to use.
10. Educate to improve teams reporting capability.
11. Support service reviews using i-Auditor.
12. Identify areas for improvement or mitigation of business interruption and other risks caused by business, regulatory, or industry specific change initiatives.
13. Review supports and effectiveness in line with incident trends and hotspots.
14. Analysis and support on identified antecedents.
15. Escalate incidences and serious situations as defined in policy. Crisis, Compliance Coordination and Service Review
1. Tertiary qualifications in risk management, WHS or a related field with a minimum 5 years' experience working in complex residential environments;
2. Thorough understanding of customer focused incident / risk management with a proven ability to coordinate practical responses that satisfy relevant legislation, standards and / or agreements;
3. Ability to produce quality legal documents to be interpreted by governing / auditing bodies;
4. Proficiency in CareLink, Riskman and Solvsafety & i-Audit systems;
5. Experience in business continuity, crisis management and incident response;
6. Commitment to reflective practice and proven ability to apply in practice;
7. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Vision, PowerPoint, Project, etc.);
8. Sound written, oral and presentation skills and proven capacity to foster productive relationships with diverse staff and customers;
9. Ability to perform in high pressure and complex environments;
10. Current driver's licence and a willingness to travel interstate;
11. Relevant probity clearance and willingness to undertake additional State / Territory checks as this role operates across all services.
To apply for this position, please submit your application via seek.
For a confidential conversation or role enquires, please call Lizzie Ocampo on 0406 832 212 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will be actively assessing applicants during the advertising period