About the Company
Work for a leading for-purpose disability service provider with high-value, personalised care and support services across the eastern seaboard. The organisation has been delivering community care, support and services for over almost two decades. This organisation prides themselves on creating a unique model of support for each client aligned with their NDIS plan as they understand that no one size fits all.
About the Opportunity
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Service Leader to lead the operational services team in the Toronto office. The Service Leader will promote a positive team culture and will oversee the day-to-day office and support staff to ensure high standards of service delivery and participant needs are met.
Reporting to the Regional Service Delivery Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Supervising staff to ensure KPIs, financial goals and service delivery outcomes are met
- Identifying and implementing training and development opportunities
- Assisting with the coordination of supports, ensuring customer support plans are in line with allocated BDIS funding
- Ensuring high customer service standards are upheld and any complaints/issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Reviewing processes and identifying opportunities for continual improvement
As an experienced manager, the successful candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field i.e., health, community, disability
- Proven experience in the disability services sector and managing customer support plans in line with the NDIS
- An understanding of intake/assessments, planning and service delivery
- Demonstrated team leadership experience
- Strong customer focus and exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to work well under pressure, managing multiple conflicting priorities
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a solutions-focused mindset
What is on Offer
This is a rare opportunity to work with a dynamic and innovative care provider going through exceptional growth. The organisation is committed to providing continued learning, professional development, and progression opportunities to their staff.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Jessica Lewy on (02) 9157 6215 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.