About the Company
An established not-for-profit provider of Aged Care in NSW and ACT, our client has been providing care services to the elderly community for more than 75 years. They now require a Service Manager for their Northern Tablelands facility.
About the Role
The Service Manager will lead a multi-disciplinary team to drive improvement and care of our clients' Walcha Aged Care Facility. You will ensure that the facility has the capacity, culture and environment needed to promote and enhance the wellbeing of their residents. You will also provide effective operational management and leadership to the home care New England service; grow services across New England to meet outputs and increase home care package numbers and other home care services.
The Services Manager will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Overall responsibility for the management and leadership of Riverview to be a high performing quality site that meets consumer expectations and all contractual obligations.
- Maintain adequate and appropriate staff documentation and records. Review, analyse, evaluate, action and report on audits and audit outcomes.
- Ensure system development and adherence to Aged Care Quality Standards including the development of new systems and services that meet the new accreditation standards.
- Responsible for the implementation of all quality assurance systems, programs, actions and activities.
- Work with other teams and staff to achieve organisational outcomes.
We encourage expressions of interest from a candidate who possess:
- Current Registered Nurse with AHPRA (desirable).
- 5+ years postgraduate nursing experience.
- Previous experience at a senior management level within Aged Care.
- Experience in ensuring adherence with standards and compliance.
- Demonstrated ability to implement WHS&E policies and procedures and return to work programs.
- Understanding and professional adherence to the organisation's faith and values.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to provide management expertise in a leadership position.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits.
For a confidential discussion or role related queries, please call Tai James on (02) 9157 6211 or email email@example.com
All applicants must have a legal right to work in Australia.